So my educator side and competitive MB director sides have been arguing all weekend. The itinerary for the trip Monday shows practice at 9:03. This means the kids will miss classes for two more days this week.
The MB side of me says we really need to start earlier, but the educator side of me says the kids need to go to class.
So here is how we are going to solve the argument. If the student needs to be in a class for a test, quiz, important info, etc. they should go to that class. If they can miss the class for the two days and keep their grades up they should be on the field for practice.
Students can come and go as needed for classes, but will be activity excused for the entire day, and should be on the field for practice as much as possible.
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Christmas gig at Discovery. @ Discovery School instagram.com/p/Bc2YUIqnrwV/ 4 weeks ago
- Percussion back stage at choir concert getting ready. @ Uintah High instagram.com/p/BcqmA5pHZ66/ 1 month ago
- Jazz at VMS this morning. Spreading some holiday cheer. instagram.com/p/BcpVpreHnSd/ 1 month ago
- Davis El. Gig. instagram.com/p/Bck78UUHGsN/ 1 month ago
- Show time. @ Dixie State University instagram.com/p/BbC3vvJHwF3/ 2 months ago
- 43,877 hits