So my educator side and competitive MB director sides have been arguing all weekend. The itinerary for the trip Monday shows practice at 9:03. This means the kids will miss classes for two more days this week.
The MB side of me says we really need to start earlier, but the educator side of me says the kids need to go to class.
So here is how we are going to solve the argument. If the student needs to be in a class for a test, quiz, important info, etc. they should go to that class. If they can miss the class for the two days and keep their grades up they should be on the field for practice.
Students can come and go as needed for classes, but will be activity excused for the entire day, and should be on the field for practice as much as possible.
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Visual, Music, and 1st Place. Go Uintah! instagram.com/p/BZrhHm5HNtU/ 3 weeks ago
- It's Marching Band Season. Warming up at Weber State. instagram.com/p/BZHDxQsHfle/ 1 month ago
- Ballad State Fair @ Utah State Fair instagram.com/p/BY9SvnlHGhR/ 1 month ago
- Pandemonium at the Fair 2017 @ Utah State Fair instagram.com/p/BY9SLWanKUX/ 1 month ago
- Closer at Utah State Fair. I missed the beginning of all three because I was counting off the… instagram.com/p/BY9Eq2xngnw/ 1 month ago
- 43,684 hits