So my educator side and competitive MB director sides have been arguing all weekend. The itinerary for the trip Monday shows practice at 9:03. This means the kids will miss classes for two more days this week.
The MB side of me says we really need to start earlier, but the educator side of me says the kids need to go to class.
So here is how we are going to solve the argument. If the student needs to be in a class for a test, quiz, important info, etc. they should go to that class. If they can miss the class for the two days and keep their grades up they should be on the field for practice.
Students can come and go as needed for classes, but will be activity excused for the entire day, and should be on the field for practice as much as possible.
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Thanks to everyone that came. It was a fun night. Next concert is May 15. And that one is free.… instagram.com/p/BhxwOaeAKo_/ 4 days ago
- Hummus. Live instagram.com/p/BhxjqQOgyeg/ 4 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/Bhxjyh-gcoJ/ 4 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BhxjxbQAR8Z/ 4 days ago
- Jazz Club right now. It’s not too late to join in the fun. Come join us at the HS. instagram.com/p/BhxfgUEgMa2/ 4 days ago
- 44,025 hits